Our School's Documents
Dual Enrollment Agreements (Optional)
6-12 Dual Enrollment Agreement
The Master Agreement below is for your reference. This agreement is reviewed and completed together with the student, parent, and teacher. Please review the Master Agreement document before your first meeting with your teacher.
Tustin Connect Referral Form
Mrs. Wijnhamer is her to support our students in their academics, social and emotional growth, and college and career readines.. Please use the referral form below to schedule a meeting with her.
Tdap Booster Requirement (7th and 8th grade only)
All 7th and 8th graders need the Tdap vaccine to meet the requirements of California School Immunization Law. Please view the form below and provide evidence of the immunization when submitting your enrollment paperwork.
Inter-District Transfer Students (Outside of TUSD)
If you reside outside of the Tustin Unified School District boundaries, you must provide an inter-district transfer form from your district of residence along with your enrollment paperwork. Here are the steps:
- Request and obtain an interdistrict transfer from your school district of residence.
- Fill out the online transfer request with TUSD. Click this link to create an account and submit the online request.
- Submit the approved interdistrict transfer form and a copy of your child’s most recent report card, attendance report, and discipline report along with the must current IEP if you have one to the Transfers Office.
- Located at 14741 North B St, Tustin, CA 92780, Phone: 714-730-7301 ext. 51317
- Wait for the approval of the transfer from the district office and then contact our school office to finish the enrollment process.
* Visit the Tustin Unified School District's website for Spanish versions of the above documents and for additional enrollment information.