Mission and Student Learner Outcomes
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES
Effective Communicators who:
- Communicate clearly and intelligently through writing, speaking, and multimedia.
- Listen respectfully and form thoughtful and analytical responses to complex problems.
Self-Directed Independent Learners who:
- Meet or exceed academic standards and embrace new challenges.
- Manage their time effectively to meet learning goals and complete assignments within deadlines.
- Evaluate their social emotional needs and participate in a vibrant campus community.
- Take ownership and responsibility of their learning.
Responsible Citizens who:
- Contribute their time and talents to improve the quality of life in our school and community.
- Exercise the rights and obligations of citizenship at local, state, national and global levels.
College and Career Ready Students who:
- Evaluate their choice for careers and post-secondary education.
- Demonstrate the importance of time management, punctuality, attendance, and personal responsibility.